Bordered by the Rock River and two major streets in downtown Rockford, IL, Davis Park at Founders Landing marks the site where Rockford's cultural and industrial heritage began. With seven acres of grass and paved walks plus ample parking lots, Davis Park is host to many outdoor festivals, fairs, and concerts, along with Friday Night Flix movies in the summer. Davis Park is owned by the City of Rockford, overseen by the Rockford Area Venues and Entertainment Authority, and managed by ASM Global and the Rockford Park District. For more information, visit facebook.com/DavisFestivalPark.
2023 Friday Night Flix
ADMISSION IS FREE TO ATTEND!
More details about the movies, pre-movie programming, presenting sponsors, food truck announcements, and parking information will be announced soon! Follow Friday Night Flix and Davis Park on Facebook for updates.
Thank you to the supporting sponsors for the summer of 2023: 97ZOK, 23WIFR, Pepsi in the 815, and Woodward.
In the event of inclement weather during Friday Night Flix, the decision to re-schedule or cancel the event for the evening will be made no later than 2PM on the day of the event. This notification will be posted on the Friday Night Flix and Davis Park Facebook pages.
2023 Friday Night Flix Map
- June 2: Tangled
- July 7: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sponsored by The City of Rockford)
- August 4: Minions: The Rise of Gru (Co-Sponsored by The Rockford IceHogs & The Hard Rock Casino Rockford)
- Service animals are welcome and must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times.
- The Clean Air Ordinance prohibits smoking entirely at Park District facilities, parks, and any Park District property.
- Prohibited items include, but not limited to:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Air horns or any unauthorized noise makers, fireworks, confetti, silly string, streamers, helium balloons or laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind (knives, firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives, etc.)
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Davis Park management